- Application Fee, Admission form, birth certificate and two passport size photographs are required at the time of Registration.
- An Annual Tuition Fee shall be paid for each student for each year enrolled at the School. The Tuition Fee covers operating costs, including overheads, salaries and educational materials, workbooks, the use of textbooks and some extra-curricular activities. It does not include certain items required for personal student usage, such as uniforms, transportation to and from school and lunch.
- The full amount of fees is to be settled irrespective of the number of days your child has attended school (this includes leaving in between the term, vacations, etc.)
- Payments can be made by cash, direct bank payments or cheque (payable to First Years Preschool Ltd.)
- All fees are non-refundable and due by the dates indicated on the payment plan.
- The Management reserves the right to withdraw a child’s application over non-payment of fees.
- FYA cannot guarantee a space to new students enrolling in the middle of an academic year, this will be subject to availability.