COVID – 19 Safety Protocols
COVID – 19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS FOR STUDENTS & STAFF
Revised – August 2021
FYA will continue to follow all safety precautions that were set for the last academic year. The health and safety of our students and staff remain a top priority at school.
All students, staff, parents and visitors are expected to:
- Wear a mask while on campus.
- Have their temperatures checked at the gate before passing through the sanitizing booth.
- Wash/sanitize hands before making their way into the school building.
- Always maintain a safe distance from others as best as possible.
- A 10 day quarantine period is mandatory for those returning back from international travel.