The Cambridge International Curriculum sets a global standard for education, and is recognized by schools worldwide. The curriculum is flexible, challenging and inspiring, culturally sensitive yet international in approach. Cambridge students develop an informed curiosity and a lasting passion for learning. They also gain the essential skills they need for success at university and in their future careers.
Cambridge Programmes combine an emphasis on mastering subjects in depth with the development skills for study and work in the future. We value deep subject knowledge as well as the conceptual understanding that helps students make links between different aspects of a subject. We also encourage students to develop higher order thinking skills – problem solving, critical thinking, independent research, collaboration and presenting arguments. These are transferable skills that will last a lifetime, preparing students for their future lives. They also make learning enjoyable and rewarding.
- confident in working with information and ideas – their own and those of others.
- responsible for themselves, responsive to and respectful of others.
- reflective as learners, developing their ability to learn.
- innovative and equipped for new and future challenges.
- engaged intellectually and socially, ready to make a difference.