- Application fee, form, birth certificate and two passport size photographs are required at the time of admission.
- An Annual Tuition Fee shall be paid for each student for each year enrolled at the School. The Tuition Fee covers operating costs, including overheads, salaries and educational materials, workbooks, the use of textbooks and some extra-curricular activities. It does not include certain items required for personal student usage, such as uniforms, transportation to and from school, lunch and personal school supplies.
- Payments can be made by cash or cheque (Payable to First Years Preschool).
- All school fees are based in US Dollars and are subject to change.
- All fees are due by the dates indicated.
- Late school fee payments will incur a charge of $10 per week.
- FYES cannot guarantee availability to new students enrolling in the middle of an academic year; this will be subject to availability.